Jump To Navigation

Orland Park Paternity Attorney

The practice of family law encompasses many varying issues, ranging from child custody to complex matters of property division and alimony. At Gary F. Felicetti, Attorney at Law, we believe that questions of custody and paternity are the most important in any family law case.

As part of our comprehensive family law services, we represent parents in matters of paternity, legitimation and child custody. We can help you establish a sound legal basis for custody and protect your parental rights.

Services For Unmarried Parents

During a traditional divorce, decisions about child visitation, custody and support are made during the divorce process. However, parents who were never legally married cannot divorce and must resolve these matters in a different proceeding. We work with parents to reach fair and reasonable solutions in these matters.

However, you do not need to wait until a separation to take steps to protect your parental rights and your child's interests. We help parents make proactive decisions about their child's future so the child is protected in the event of a breakup. This protects your custody rights and ensures that your child will be taken care of no matter what happens in the future.

Contact Us

Lawyer Gary F. Felicetti has more than 30 years of experience in family law practice. He can provide you with honest answers, sound advice and compassionate representation to help you and your family.

To arrange an appointment to learn more about your parental rights, please send us an email or call our office in Orland Park, Illinois, at 708-460-1777.

Office Location

Gary F. Felicetti, Attorney at Law
14475 John Humphrey Drive, Suite B
Orland Park, IL 60462
Phone: 708-460-1777
Phone: 708-754-2040
Map and Directions


Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.